Saturday 12 July 2014

Gerald and Geraldine

I'm sneaking a few minutes to catch up on some posts.  Let's see how far I get!

I've fallen in love with these little guys!  They are fiddly and drive me crazy, but once that last stitch goes in I think they are the greatest thing ever.  I just can't stop looking at them.

The first one I made went to my 2 year old daughter (because it didn't turn out quite right), and she LOVES him.  She has named him Gerald and I often find him tucked under her arm when she is sleeping. 


This set became my new banner for our facebook page and madeit store. I wanted to keep them all, but one by one they have gone to a good home.

These sets are such a cute idea and a wonderful baby shower gift.


Now that I have embarked on the "taggie toy" adventure, I keep looking for something else to make.  I think I might try owls next!



No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...